Back to Product List

Pasta Natura Organic Gluten Free Bamboo Pasta

Product Information
Nutrition

Available as Casareccia and Fusilli

Bamboo is traditionally used in Asian cooking. As a unique twist bamboo fibres have been combined with corn and rice to create a new flavoured pasta. This mixture is naturally rich in fibre which everyone needs in their diets. If you get enough fibre into your diet, then you lower the chances of getting diabetes and heart disease.

Allergy Advice

For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.

It may contain traces of Soy.

Ingredients

Whole Rice Flour* (95%), Bamboo Leaves Flour* (5%)

*Organic Ingredients

Nutritional Values

Typical values per 100g contains: Energy 1391 kJ / 329 kcal, 1.6g Fat (Of which saturates 0.2g), Carbohydrates 68g (Of which sugars 2.9g), Protein 6.5g, Salt 0.003g

Cooking Instructions

Cook in boiling water for 9 – 10 minutes.

Storage

Store in a cool and dry place.

100g contains:

Energy

1391kJ

329kcal

Fat

1.6g

Saturates

0.2g

Sugars

2.9g

Salt

0.003g

Locate a stockist

Coming soon to a store near you.

Enquire
Stockist Pin

Become a stockist

Are you a retailer and would like to discuss ranging our products or would like to learn more about them?

Enquire
Stockist Pin

You may also be interested in